By default, the catalog’s landing page displays the advanced search format:
Users can search in just the Principia catalog or in all I-Share libraries’ catalogs.
Advanced search features:
- Search within a specific field (any field, title, author/creator, subject, ISSN, user tags)
- Specify whether results contain, is (as in exact match), or start with your search terms
- Use Boolean operators AND, OR, and NOT within the search box or using drop down box
- Narrow by material type (all items, journals, book, articles, images, sound recordings, video/film, dissertation)
- Limit by language
- Limit within a date range using start/end dates
Click the plus sign to add another search box.