College Commencement at Morey Field House, c. 1946
The Chapel now stands where this farm house stood for decades prior to Principia College. The College moved the farmhouse to the Chapel green and then used it as the Administration building for 3 decades. It was razed when the the School of Gov't was completed in 1963. Come to the Archives to see a saved piece of its lovely decorative grape vine eaves.