Contact: Diane Wingert
About Interlibrary Loan Requests
- It takes up to 14 days to receive materials.
- Maximum of 6 requests per week per individual.
- Generally, there are no renewals of ILL materials. You may keep the print or electronic copies of the articles.
- Requests for course textbooks will not be filled.
- Not all items listed in WorldCat are available for interlibrary loan.
- This service is available for current Principia College faculty, staff and students.
- More information about our Interlibrary Loan policies
Requesting Print Books, Sound Recordings or Videos Through Interlibrary Loan
- Search WorldCat.org and when you find the appropriate title,
- Click on the link, "Request Item" in the section titled "You are connected to the Principia College network".
- Fill out and submit the WorldCat form and our staff will request the item for you.
- If you don’t find the item in WorldCat, please fill out and submit the Book Request Form and our staff will request the book for you. Please fill out as much of the information as possible.
Requesting Journal Articles Through Interlibrary Loan
If you found an article citation in one of the EbscoHost databases, you can use the “Request document via interlibrary loan” link on the detailed record to request the item. If you have just a citation and want to find or request the article,
- Check Journal Locator for the journal title. If we have access to the title, choose the appropriate database to find the article.
- If we don’t have access to the journal title or the specific article, please fill out the Article request form and our staff will request the article for you. Please fill out as much of the information as possible.