Example from Class:
1. Begin with selecting a passage and translation of the Bible:
2.Review your passages and anchor your text if you wish. (This will make it easier to come back to.)
3. Select a word in the text to open an interactive tour to the range of usage. You can open all of the entries using the up and down arrow.
4. Select the Broad Context to learn more about the term
5. In the Broad Context, you can select a green bar for additional social or historical information.
6. Any where in the text, you can click on orange passages to see the New Testament passage and any blue passages to see comparative text