Using Encyclopedia's for Scholarly Research
2. Look for your research area: Ethics, Virtue, Determinism, Utilitarianism, Kantian, Free Will, Feminism.
3. Read the articles and take notes on the following areas:
- Key terms/concepts
- Authors/Titles of books and articles
- Aspects or variations that describe your topic
- What you agree/disagree with
- Connections you see with Waiting for Godot and/or Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead
4. Use the cited references and additional readings to identify further sources for study.
DON'T FORGET TO TRY KEYWORD SEARCHING IN JSTOR AND ACADEMIC SEARCH COMPLETE!
Ask a Librarian
Marshall Brooks Library
1 Maybeck Place Elsah, IL 62028
Office: (618) 374-5068
Monday through Friday 9am-5pm