Research Strategy - Environmental Issue Paper
- Begin by searching the library catalog to find sources about the environment in your nation state. Read sections/chapters of the book to understand the context of the environmental issue
EXAMPLE: Environment AND China
2. Use Environment Complete to search for specific environmental issues
EXAMPLE: "air pollution" AND cars AND GT China
3. Find data to explain the issue and help you support your policy recommendations
- World Development Indicators
- UN Environment Statistics
4. Look for environmental policy in Academic Search Complete
EXAMPLE: "environmental policy" AND "air pollution" AND China
Research Strategy - Education Paper
- Begin by searching for your country and "education" in the library catalog.
- Find a book relating to this topic and browse the contents, index and subject headings for relevant chapters to identify educational issues.
- Search for the educational issues you identified, along with the country name in SOCIndex and ERIC
- Find data for your research in any of the sources listed on the Country Data page.
Ask a Librarian
Marshall Brooks Library
1 Maybeck Place Elsah, IL 62028
Office: (618) 374-5068
Monday through Friday 9am-5pm